Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Logitech QuickCam Orbit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Consumer Electronics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 13:30:01    Post Subject: Logitech QuickCam Orbit Reply with quote View Single Post

Whoa... a Logitech Webcam that can pan and tilt via software controls... Cool. Saw it for sale on www.ableshoppers.com

Here's a review, too:

Globe Technology
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

trekrider
Feeling: Prehistoric

PostPosted: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 14:47:22    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Looks nice...but, I don't need one, UNLESS NA & Heylinder want to exchange views (wink,wink-nudge,nudge-know what I mean?)!
fatbastard
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 15:15:27    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

BB, why don't you tell people about your scare at work with your webcam.
trekrider

PostPosted: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 15:44:42    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

O.K. inquireing minds want to know..................
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 15:54:56    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hahaha... Oh yeah.

I had figured out how to broadcast my cam to the web, and would use it as a remote security cam... Would turn it on from work and would generally see the empty room... But, one day I fired it up at work and nearly crapped when I saw someone sitting at my desk!! Yikes

Then I realized that someone was actually me... Laughing

When you turn the camera off, which I had that morning before leaving, it caches the last image captured and displays that as a static image on the web...

Bwahahaha... I was scared for a couple seconds... I think I actually called over to fb in his cubicle before I realized what I was looking at!!
trekrider

PostPosted: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 17:39:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

LOL! Now thats too funny!!
Red Squirrel
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 01:58:35    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

haha. That's funny. Those can really make a good security system though! Especialy if you setup something that automatically dials 911 from your house and says an automated voice message to the operator. You make it so you can hear it dial and hear the message, that would scare the crap out of any robber. To make the system even more cool, you add features that automaticly lock the doors of the room so the robber is stuck in the room. A switch on the outside would open the door once the cops get there.

Totally cost for this security system: 2 visas (1 maxed out, the other to try and pay the maxed out one)

my site
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

T-shirt
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 12:28:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Red Squirrel wrote:
Totally cost for this security system: 2 visas (1 maxed out, the other to try and pay the maxed out one)

I can see you've got a future in goverment finance. Laughing
Dud3!
Forum abandoner

PostPosted: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 14:27:06    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

The modern day shopper! Laughing

Oh, and don't you read the SPAM? X-10 cams can do that man! Laughing Laughing Laughing

frankieB
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 12:55:46    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

fb told me about this, and nearly pissed in my pants. we had a cam set up at my old office, to view lights on this system. well make a long story short some guy cam by the night to show off his tools to his lady friend and forgot about the cam. felt like the guys in american pie, calling around to let everyone know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Consumer Electronics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: