Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Cooler Master Centurion 532 Case Give-Away
Go To Page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 23:17:51    Post Subject: Cooler Master Centurion 532 Case Give-Away Reply with quote View Single Post

The Cooler Master Centurion 532 Case was just reviewed here at Bigbruin.com. After reading this review, don’t you want to own a Centurion 532 yourself? Here is a chance for you to obtain one for FREE! Cooler Master and Big Bruin are teaming up to bring you a giveaway in March and this is a great opportunity to win this case! Please read the details below to find out how to win:

The contest involves a scavenger hunt to find words on the forum that when placed in the proper order create an expression found on the Cooler Master home page.

Use the Bigbruin.com Forum search function to look for clues. And when I say look for look clues, look for "Cooler Master Clue" to lead you to the seven words you will need to complete the expression. Using the hints above and proper searching technique should make finding the seven words fairly easy. You will know when you have found a clue word because they are all bold in a gradient of blue, like this.

Once you have all seven words, you need to arrange them so that a dash fits into the expression like this:

___ ___ - ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ (basically, two words dash five words).

The Rules:

In order to win, you must be a forum member of the Big Bruin and Cooler Master forums. Email your answer to contest@bigbruin.com with the subject "Cooler Master Centurion 532 Giveaway". Don't forget to include your user names from both forums, your real name, shipping address, and phone number.

Contest will end on March 31, 2006, 11:59 p.m. PST. We will announce the winner on Monday, April 3, 2006.

If more than 1 person gets the correct answer, we will ramdomly pick one to win.

If nobody get the answers correct, we will pick one person who gets the answer most correct to win the prize.

E-mail addresses may be used for future promotion. All information will solely be used for marketing purposes and will never be disclosed to a third party.

Sorry, this contest is open to North American participants only, and shipping is included.

Any questions, please feel free to ask in this thread.

All decisions are final and at the discretion of Big Bruin and Cooler Master.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

SAMSAMHA
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 12:52:21    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

GREAT STUFF, THANKS FOR THE CONTEST.

i forgot to put the sentence in the email can I resent it? thanks.
Zenphic
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 21:45:15    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Ouf that wasn't so hard Smile (CMUSA has even worst one!)
Thanks for the contest Big Bruin and CM! Smile
FOX
I <3 Quail

PostPosted: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 00:27:09    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

awesome contest but y is it in the site issues lol...

http://www.facebook.com/DjFOXDnB
My site where I have my latest mixes! www.DjSourceInfo.com

Last edited by FOX on Tue, 14 Mar 2006 01:01:50; edited 1 time in total
werty316
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 00:53:30    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yeah that was too easy. Now all I need to put them together and send the email. Great contest btw too with a great idea. Thumbs Up
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 06:46:44    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

FOX wrote:
awesome contest but y is it in the site issues lol...

Because only registered members can see the contest area subforum.

On the "easiness" - I didn't want to make it too hard and scare people away. I just saw the CM version of a word hunt, and with no clues I could see that taking forever! Cool, but definitely hard.

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Mon, 20 Mar 2006 10:14:34; edited 1 time in total
tomato
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 13:41:06    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

A big THANK YOU to Big Bruin & Coolermaster for holding this sweet contest Smile Wink
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

FOX
I <3 Quail

PostPosted: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 20:07:42    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

lol i got my email sent off that night it did take a little while though hehe

http://www.facebook.com/DjFOXDnB
My site where I have my latest mixes! www.DjSourceInfo.com
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 00:19:27    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Got a bunch of entries, but very few from names I recognize! Grin Does that mean the locals arel lazy? Yikes

excuse me... gotta run and hide now...

Laughing
MrSlacker
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 01:36:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Sent mine in. It wasnt hard after i figured out the right search words, then it took only 10 seconds to get all answers Grin

Wow cant believe I been regestered here for almost a year and didnt post once... whats wrong w/ me? lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Bonanza All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: