Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
SMC EZ-Stream Media Receiver
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 21:22:18    Post Subject: SMC EZ-Stream Media Receiver Reply with quote View Single Post

The sound quality was much better than I had expected... Clean highs and excellent low bass. I never once experienced any cutout of the sound even while transferring a large amount of data wirelessly to my laptop or viewing pictures with the EZ-Stream while listening to audio. - The Review

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Fri, 28 Apr 2006 10:25:01; edited 1 time in total
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 21:28:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Perhaps setup to correspond with the review (I doubt it though), there is a promo on this item at Geeks.com through April 06, 2005.

Apply coupon code EZSTREAM at checkout and get this for $72.50...

Geeks.com
ronenmiz
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 20:01:56    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

There is a new media server that works with the SMC EZStream and adds support for many new audio and video formats (including ogg, wav, aac, MP4, WMV, WMA, etc.). It even allows you to play online content and it comes with TV stations from all over the world and much more. You can find it at the TVersity Home Page.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Electronics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: