Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Win a CoolIT Domino A.L.C. CPU Cooler
Cool Off with CoolIT Solutions
Go To Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 21:16:08    Post Subject: Win a CoolIT Domino A.L.C. CPU Cooler Reply with quote View Single Post

CoolIT Systems is teaming up with Bigbruin.com to sponsor a give away! Up for grabs is one of their award winning Domino A.L.C. (Advanced Liquid Cooling) CPU Coolers.

The compact Domino A.L.C. is factory sealed ready to be quickly and easily installed into the most crowded chassis. Mounting hardware for Intel 775/1366 and AMD AM2+ processors is included along with a specially engineered retention mechanism which ensures an optimum interface with the CPU and limits the weight on the motherboard to well below the maximum specified by CPU manufacturers.

How To Enter:

ยป In order to win, you must first be a member of the Bigbruin.com forum (no minimum post count required).
ยป The contest itself involves posting a picture with some version of the Bigbruin.com logo in it somewhere. It could be an actual picture of the logo (like you wearing one of our shirts), it could be of the logo inserted into a picture (by printing out the logo and inserting it into your shot), or of course, it could be a PhotoChop! Make it look like a part of a video game, the logo on a truck, the tattoo on the small of a woman's back... Anything that can be posted on this forum.
ยป Once the entry period is over, the Bigbruin.com staff will pick what we consider to be the top ten, and we'll open a poll for all the users to vote on their favorite.
ยป The top ten will be selected based on a loose assessment of the quality of the submissions... You might be selected for submitting something that is the funniest, most convincing, hottest, scariest, etc... There is no criteria, but it just has to be good enough to get our attention.
ยป Entries will accepted until August 21, 2009, 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time.
ยป Voting will start the next day and will be open until August 28, 2009, 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time.
ยป The winner will be announced by August 30, 2009.

The Rules:

ยป Enter as often as you like with your one forum ID, we will be tracking IPs for entries and votes.
ยป Post all entries in this thread.
ยป The Bigbruin.com forum requires that members have a total of at least 5 posts before they are able to vote on any poll.
ยป Prize can only be shipped within the US and Canada.
ยป Rules subject to change.

Some Bigbruin.com Logos to Work With (right click, save as):

ยป High Res PSD File
ยป JPEG - White Background
ยป JPEG - Black Background

Any questions, please feel free to ask in this thread.

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Thu, 13 Aug 2009 10:39:26; edited 2 times in total
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 08:18:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Here are some examples from a few years ago to get the ideas flowing... Wink

(these are all chops, but they don't have to be)
x.clay
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 09:16:01    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

fun contest. I don't have any photoshop skills but maybe I can come up with something interesting Smile
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 09:21:42    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Doesn't have to be a chop... You could print out one of the images in the first post, slap it on someone's back like a kick me sign, and take a picture... Or get out a Sharpie and do your best tattoo work of the logo somewhere... Or go buy a shirt, tie it off like a half shirt, and take a picture in the bathrooom mirror!

Yikes Crazy Eye Duh Smash
Challenger
Rated R

PostPosted: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 09:27:48    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

This could be fun... Can I use pictures of you as my entry and a form of revenge?
x.clay
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 09:30:58    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Quote:
Or go buy a shirt, tie it off like a half shirt, and take a picture in the bathrooom mirror!

I really don't think you want me to do that Razz Laughing
JimBowy

PostPosted: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 14:33:48    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

x.clay wrote:
Quote:
Or go buy a shirt, tie it off like a half shirt, and take a picture in the bathrooom mirror!

I really don't think you want me to do that Razz Laughing

your right, have your WIFE do it

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

mrweasel
I can haz cheezbrgr?

PostPosted: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 09:15:27    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

why no entries?
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 14:29:27    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

mrweasel wrote:
why no entries?

go on... kick this off with something! Cool
borschtBomber[SS]
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 09:10:18    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I need to come up with a decent idea and then try and then try and do it lol.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Bonanza All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: