Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
ViewSonic VX2433wm 23.6 Inch DVI/HDMI TFT LCD Monitor
http://www.bigbruin.com/content/vx2433wm_1
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 06:27:47    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

You would be hard pressed to find visual shortcomings with the ViewSonic VX2433wm. With a resolution of 1920x1080 you are able to display the latest HD content, something the majority of smaller monitors are not capable of. The monitor's visual qualities are complimented by being able to connect via all three of the most popular connections; HDMI, DVI and VGA.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

anonemus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 02:47:58    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I'm seriously thinking of replacing my Viewsonic VG1930wm later this year. I think I'm going to stick to this brand. Been very satisfied with it.

I used to think 16:9 is the way to go. Now I'm not that sure as I realized I don't really watch movies on my PC screen.

Is going 16:9 still worth it?
Blake
Unwillingly Unwitty

PostPosted: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 12:57:32    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

In many ways it comes down to personal preference as you can see the difference here:

I say personal preference as with most newer 16:10 monitors are able to scale the image accordingly.

blodflekk
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 08:14:57    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

All I have to say is, I don't agree with this review at all, I have this monitor and it is absolutely horrible. I am not happy with it at all. I first set it up to find a dead pixel, so I took it back in and got a new one only to be even more upset, firstly the HDMI connection is in a horribly hard to reach spot to which to must bend the cable massively and struggle to plug it in with the stand being in the way. I had a lot of discoloration when playing games and even in windows explorer, which I though my replacement was faulty only to find this was just another con with this monitor. Maximum PC gave this a 4 out 10 and its review listed all these problems I have had, I am looking to replace this monitor now as a few short months with it has been just horrible. Avoid it at all costs!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Video All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: