Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
CES 2009: What's Brewin' in Consumer Electronics
http://www.bigbruin.com/2009/ces2009_1
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 11:31:50    Post Subject: CES 2009: What's Brewin' in Consumer Electronics Reply with quote View Single Post

The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) is the place where high tech companies go to get their new products seen. The 2009 edition was no different, and the Bigbruin.com crew was there again to see what was brewin' in consumer electronics. This article is going to take a look at a cross section of interesting items encountered this year.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 22:44:02    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Here is some 'coverage' from CES.

First up we have Tiger Direct's Charity PC Race at the Wynn Hotel... This first picture is of me, still excited to be racer #1 and laughing at the idea of being handed instructions on how to build a PC...

Fast forward about 15-20 minutes and we have me suffering the agony of defeat. Not because I lost the race, but because a simple computer build had some of the best combos of four letter words flowing out of my mouth...

Even when it was built and booted into Windows, it never accessed their network to indicate I was done... Uggh.

But, the Aplastic Anemia charity I picked is getting the complete PC (once worked over back at Tiger Direct). Big, widescreen monitor, quad core Phenom processor, nice memory and hard drive, etc...

An afternoon at the Hoover Dam... Can you find Santa?

The guys from www.futurelooks.com invited us to their party hosted with a bunch of other sites and sponsors... Made my hands sweat being on a balcony on the 56th floor of the Palms with a hot tub built in to the outside glass wall...

Sony had a party, and no it wasn't in a strip club, it was at Studio 54 in the MGM. Great setup - remote control car racing, poker tournament, dancers (and open bar of course)...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Articles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: