Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Pro Football Pick 'Em - Week Eight
Win a Prize Pack from OCZ Technology
Go To Page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 12:50:49    Post Subject: Pro Football Pick 'Em - Week Eight Reply with quote View Single Post

Week Eight

This weeks prize sponsored by OCZ Technology:

Up for grabs this week is a prize pack furnished by OCZ Technology consisting of a 4GB Rally2 Flash Drive, a Vindicator CPU Cooler, and a XL OCZ Technology Pwnage T-Shirt!

Entering the memory market in August 2000, OCZ Technology was built around the determination to manufacture the best high speed DDR and RDRAM. OCZ was founded by enthusiasts, for enthusiasts, and our commitment to the end-user has not digressed. OCZ Technology has been an innovator in many areas... There is a reason OCZ is considered the best memory on the market and that reason is that we will not settle for anything less then perfect.

4GB Rally2 Flash Drive Info:

ยป High Speed USB 2.0 Certified
ยป True Plug and Play (Compatible with MAC OS X)
ยป Dual Channel Technology
ยป Aluminum Chassis
ยป Orange LED Status Light
ยป Lifetime Warranty

Vindicator CPU Cooler Info:

ยป For Sockets AMD 754/939/940/AM2, Intel LGA775
ยป Pure Copper base plate and 6 heat pipes
ยป Pure Aluminum fins for ultimate durability
ยป Includes 120mm Fan and mounting clips
ยป Low-Noise (18.5 dBA)
ยป Fan Speed: 1000RPM
ยป Air Flow: 40 CFM

Special Thanks to all Sponsors:

ยป ClubIT.com
ยป CoolIT Systems
ยป Crazy PC
ยป Crucial

ยป Seagate
ยป Ultra Products
ยป Coming Soon
ยป Coming Soon

Scoring:

ยป 5 points per game for picking the winner
ยป 5 extra points (10 total) per game for picking the exact score

The winner of the contest is determined by which ever entrant has the most points at the end of all games this week. If the contest should end in a tie based on points alone, the tie breaker will be determined by which entrant has the lowest point differential. (Point differential is calculated by taking the sum of actual scores as compared to the predicted scores over the course of the week).

Rules:

1. You have until kick off of each game to make your picks, once a game starts you will not be able to change your pick.
2. To play you must be a registered member of the Bigbruin.com forum.
3. One winner will be chosen based on the final score of the contest.
4. At the end of the contest, the winner must provide their shipping address, and the prize will ship out right away.
5. This contest is open to North American participants only, and shipping is included.
6. Rules subject to change.

Tips:

1. Your picks aren't set in stone until game time. You can edit your predictions for any particular game as often as you want right up to kick off.
2. Once a game starts the software does not let you see your predictions. Your best bet for remembering your picks is to take a screenshot of the predictions page or to write them down.
3. Scores will be updated when available and are listed at the bottom of the game's page.
4. Monday Night Football is included, but the upcoming week's games will generally be listed beforehand. While the game and predicition pages may show an overlap during this period, the scores and standings will not get mixed up.

Please post any comments or questions in this thread!

Previous Winners and Prizes:

Week One - Modulok - Pride (practice round)
Week Two - Modulok - Glory (practice round)
Week Three - ~*77*~ - Honor (practice round)
Week Four - germ - Saitek A-200 Portable 2.1 Speakers
Week Five - kimchiman - Crucial 2GB Dual Channel Memory Kit
Week Six - browser1 - Seagate FreeAgent Pro 750GB USB/eSATA External Hard Drive
Week Seven - anaxolotl - ECS Elitegroup RS485M-M ATI RS485 Socket AM2 Motherboard
Week Eight - raidersforever01 - Prize Pack from OCZ Technology

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Thu, 20 Dec 2007 08:54:07; edited 4 times in total
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

timberwolf
Rated R

PostPosted: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 16:20:46    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

HAHA, nice definition of the word pwn. Is that the design on the shirt or did you just create that for this week's prize?
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 16:55:59    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

timberwolf wrote:
HAHA, nice definition of the word pwn. Is that the design on the shirt or did you just create that for this week's prize?

That is on the shirt. The back has the definition bit, while the front has the tag. There is a pic on the OCZ website! Cool
kimchiman
Rated R

PostPosted: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 10:34:08    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Can i get a BigBruin.com T-shirt instead if I win?
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 11:51:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Wow... Never had anyone request one of those... Laughing

Just kidding, but no, the prize is the OCZ shirt mentioned... size XL. Grin
slugbug
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 13:00:09    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

My picks are in Smile
=CDU=Above
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 05:06:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Picks made and there will be no praying to Terry this week. The football gods stirred me wrong in week seven.

www.cduclan.com
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

timberwolf
Rated R

PostPosted: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 19:35:57    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

It's the little mistakes that cost me the whole week. Why did I pick the Vikings to win???? Must be because Adrian Peterson is on my Fantasy Team....... Looks like Monday's game is going to be very close.

I'm not going to win this week either.... Can't wait for next week!
borschtBomber[SS]
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 19:45:27    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yeah, I'm kicking myself...I had originally chose Jacksonville to win then changed it Friday...doh. Would have put me one closer, but oh well Sad
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 19:48:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

timberwolf wrote:
It's the little mistakes that cost me the whole week. Why did I pick the Vikings to win???? Must be because Adrian Peterson is on my Fantasy Team....... Looks like Monday's game is going to be very close.

I'm not going to win this week either.... Can't wait for next week!

The guy that has gone 12-0 so far is complaining? OMG! Can't believe two people did it, either.

As usual, everyone check my scores for accuracy... and fine tune your picks for tomorrow. Bummer, no Sunday night game!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Site Information All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: