Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Optimum Online Mail Down 
Doctor Feelgood
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 10:09:19    Post Subject: Optimum Online Mail Down Reply with quote

Anyone else use Optimum Online? Apparently this issued started yesterday morning, but I only noticed last night.

You try to log in and you get "Service Temporarily Unavailable".

I Googled the issue this morning and it turns out it is well known, and tons of people are effected. I am pissed that Optimum Online doesn't have a post on their home page or some other official message on this.

I use 2 email accounts with them, and while 1 still works, the other stopped working at about 7PM last night. I probably spent close to 2 hours trying to fix it, assuming it must be my problem since the 1 account still works. Of course the dead account happens to be the one where I am expecting important emails like hotel reservation confirmations and a receipt for a big online purchase.

I am not expecting to ever receive either note after a test I did last night... I sent my failed Optonline account an email from another domain, and this morning the sending email address had a failure message. Mail is apparently not being queued for delivery when this is fixed - it is being rejected!

Bang Head

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved