Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Archos Video AV320 Personal Entertainment Center 
Doctor Feelgood
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 14:01:56    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Got the following in an e-mail. Any comment Hellfire? Sound right to you?

"I have a little bit to add to the article you have posted on your site about the Archos AV320. The author suggested that the remote will only work to record video, but if the DVR-100 device is plugged in all of the functionality of the player is mapped to the buttons on the remote.

I use mine when I'm listening to mp3s in the car so I don't have to
grab the whole unit to change songs. Also, he mentioned that there are two add-ons for the a camera and a camcorder. Actually, they are one in the same. When you connect the camera you have the ability to choose the camera mode or camcorder. It comes with a powered stereo microphone as well to improve sound recording. Just wanted to clear a few things up."

I must have made registering for the forums WAY too hard... Laughing I have been getting many e-mails lately regarding reviews, and generally ones I didn't even write. I definitely appreciate the feedback, but people probably spend more time finding my address and mailing me than it would take to pick a user name/password and then post here... Cool

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved