Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Comparing Internet Service 
~*77*~
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 09:03:54    Post Subject: Comparing Internet Service Reply with quote

I recently saw that my cable Internet provider was offering 101Mbps down / 15 Mbps up service... Optimum Online Ultra. Didn't know you get that fast in the US, even though I guess that might be normal in places like Korea. I don't know how many websites would actually keep up with that kind of service on my end, but I thought I had to have to have the fastest service... Until I saw the price. Big installation fee (even if you're already a customer) and a high monthly fee. Oh well, pass. We'll stick with the 30/5 service for 55ish per month.

What kind of service do most people have? DSL, cable, satellite, or do a I dare ask about dial up? What do you pay?

Was using a few places to compare internet service and see I don't have any options... I can go to that Ultra plan for mega-bucks or I can try Hughesnet satellite... no thanks. I guess FiOS is an option, but I can't stand the commercials and the people I know that have it fall in to two categories... Those that don't know what fast internet is to know any better, and those who don't want the hassle of switching back to whatever they had.

I guess I don't need internet service that is any faster than what I have now, but knowing there is something better has me thinking about it. At the same time, paying less is always nice.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved