Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Spring Give Away - Win a NZXT Prize Pack 
WaterRabbit
Rated PG

PostPosted: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 12:37:22    Post Subject: Big Bruin's NZXT Spring Give Away 2010 Reply with quote

[i] Grin Greetings from Cape Cod, MA, USA, I have come to this forum as a guest before to get info on my first light gaming PC build. Being a proud owner of a NZXT M59 case and I just got two NZXT 140mm fans , to go with the two 120mm fans that came with the M59 case. I have the NZXT Sentry 2 fan controller on my Amazon wish list and so is the NZXT IU01 USB Expander ! So when I saw your contest I could not be happier , except if I win one of the prizes ! Thank You and all my posts will be real , not just junk to get qualified for the NZXT Spring Give Away Contest . Thank You. WaterRabbit aka Joseph W. aka CapeCodMediaKing Sun
NZXT M59 Case + ASUS M4A785TD-M EVO Mobo + ULTRA X4 500watt PSU = Slowly Getting There 1 Part at a Time..................... #3777 registered user

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved