Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Flashlights? 
acruxksa
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 00:50:37    Post Subject: Flashlights? Reply with quote

Just wondering how many BB.com members are pathological flashlight hoarders?

Over the last week I've managed to acquire 3 new flashlights, an LED replacement bulb for one of my Maglites, 3 dozen rechargeable AA batteries and necessary charger to keep everything running.

Recent lights acquired

Fenix TK40

iTP Polestar A6

Rigel Systems Skylite

I've told myself they are for work, but the reality is that other than the Rigel Systems Skylite, the others are simply because I had an overwhelming urge to purchase them. Worse yet, I've been eying the hand held 35w HID flashlight offerings $$$$.

No matter what hardware store I'm in, I always have to stop at the flashlight section to check out what they have. This behavior is usually accompanied by the inevitable "don't you already have enough flashlights?" from my wife. To which I inevitably answer "You would think so, but no matter how many flashlights I have, there's never one around that works when I need it." Wink

Is it just me or is this a normal guy thing?

I also find that hammers and tape measures fall into a similar category. On second thought, maybe it's not me after all, but the fact that I have kids. Grin

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved