Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Activist Boat Ramming Video 
acruxksa
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 20:38:47    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Not sure why we shoot pirates of Somalia, but let these burnouts ram Sovereign vessels in International waters. They are pirates, but I guess they aren't hitting the right people in the pocket book.

Yes the Japanese are using a technicality to continue their whaling, but the right way to do this is to close the technicalities. Can you imagine if I pulled up next to you on the highway, saw you talking on your cellphone and proceeded to just ram you? I mean if I don't take you out, your going to cause an accident and kill someone. Grin After all, the end justifies the means right.....???? At least to most libs it does just so long as it's their ends and no one elses.

After watching the video, someone should bust them for a MARPOL violation. Dumping plastics of any quantity into the ocean is a violation. That fancy plastic boat sure seemed to disgorge quite a bit of material after trying to ram the "research boat". Of note is that they tried it on the trawlers STBD side, making the trawler the giveway vessel. Yet another technicality, but there's also rules that require the sea shepherd vessel to take action to avoid collision as well, which they obviously didn't.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved