Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: I soooo gotta stop going to gunshops.. 
BeerCheeze
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 23:40:12    Post Subject: Reply with quote

acruxksa wrote:
BeerCheeze wrote:
acruxksa wrote:
Hey now I love my glocks but I don't really care how they look, just how they shoot. Razz

Go shoot a Sig.

1st shot same as last shot. 100% all accurate all the time.

The guy I go shooting with has a p226 .45 I get to shoot it all the time (I've probably put 1500rds through it) and agree that it's a nice pistol. I can shoot his sig more accurately than he can shoot my G36 Wink but in the end, he usually beats me when we're both shooting our own pistols at 15yds and pretty much always at 25yds. (G36 is pretty short Wink ) Although at 25yds with my G17 I can sometimes edge him out. either way, I'm pretty comfortable with my glocks and his groups aren't significantly tighter. He's also got a berretta 92f and I've got a browning hi-power and they both shoot better than my G17, but I prefer to carry the G36, so that's the pistol I practice with the most, followed by the G17, the browning sights aren't really ideal for cc so it rarely leaves the gun case unless it's at the range.

I think I'd shoot a Glock over a Beretta, not that the Beretta's are awesome guns just they fit my hands like sh*t. Glocks fit good, but I really just don't like to shoot them. If it's not a 1911 then I want a Sig.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved