Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Win an ioSafe Solo 500GB Rugged USB External Hard Drive 
Taminar
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 00:25:07    Post Subject: In my part of the world, disaster=hurricane. Reply with quote

Now, I don't see how you could do this at the show, but I'd tie the IoSafe Solo on the back of a jet ski or a boat and drag it through the water for at least six hours. I'm thinking the IoSafe is tied to a line so it's bouncing along behind the boat. Sometimes it's underwater. Sometimes it's above water and then smacking back down into it. If you get up close to shore or a sandbar, it might drag a little in the sand. After you're done dragging it around, let it sit for another few hours (or days) on the shoreline. Maybe the tide comes up and soaks it again. Maybe it just sits in the dry sand and bakes a little in the hot Florida sun. You see, you can't always immediately get to your stuff after a storm, especially if you had to evacuate.

If the IoSafe Solo survives all that, I'm sold.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved