Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Win an ioSafe Solo 500GB Rugged USB External Hard Drive 
skarydrunkguy
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 13:52:26    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Interesting idea. I usually just make monthly DVD backups and store them in my fireproof safe. I guess this would simplify things alot and allow me to keep more stuff. Cool... Hmmmm... Now I want one!

As far as testing goes, why not just cook it with dinner every night? Boil it with the potatoes, grill it with the steaks and bake it with the pie. That would test its longevity for heating and cooling resistance as well as different types of heat and the boil test would test water and heat at the same time.

Then, stick it in the corner of your shower for a few weeks. That would test its ability to go wet, dry, wet, dry - also testing the mold/mildew resistance and soap scum proofyness. Plus, it could act as a shampoo shelf Smile

Hopefully thats along the lines of what they are looking for as far as testing goes, I defanitely want... no, I defanitely need one of these babys!

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved