Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: CoolerMaster HAF-932 Case or Intel Q9550 CPU 
zachig
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 10:25:25    Post Subject: Reply with quote

anerky99 wrote:
Personally id get the HAF 932 and save to do a more complete upgrade later on to either i5 or i7. SSD's i definatly wouldnt get as i think they are likely to have a price plummet over the next few months as they have more han halfed in price from what i can tell since start of the year.
The case is also an amazing case, only problem i have with it is that its got no dust filters and after using it for just two weeks you can see the dust start to build up aroud the fan grills, doesnt seem too much of a problem inside atm but ive got so many fans going its kinda hard to tell lol Smile

Thanks A LOT for the advice.

I STRONGLY agree with everything you said.

I've just made up my mind and I'll definitely go with the HAF-932.

Then, in a year or so, I'll consider upgrading my whole system, but then I'll already have a decent case to 'house' it. Grin

You're damn right about SSDs. I'm pretty sure their prices will go down drastically in a few months and them we'll all be able to get some 64GB or even 128GB ones for a much cheaper/reasonable price to run our OS on them. Wink

I must say you got me worried a bit regarding the dust, as I have TONS of dust in my house. Sad

I think I'll try to buy and use some dust filters on the fans, when I'll transfer my components to it.

Any recommendations on dust filters and/or materials that I can use to filter the dust in this HAF-932 case? Rolling Eyes
Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P Motherboard
OCZ Gold PC2-6400 DDR2 800MHz 2x2048MB @5-5-5-15-2T
Zotac GTX275 @713/1512/1260
2x250GB WD H.D in RAID 0
Mushkin 650W PSU
Viewsonic 22" VX2235WM LCD

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved