Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Build with dfi lanparty dk 790fxb-m3h5 
djw746
Rated R

PostPosted: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 12:26:04    Post Subject: Reply with quote

i read your reviews, and have seen quite a few have installation issues, but this cooler is down to $10+$8 for shipping with combo and it seems difficult to beat at that price (provided it works). I agree for full price there is better but at under $20? I would still like to hear your opinion if this is just a cooler to avoid at all price points.

I also still have the Noctua NH-U12P in my cart but I am not sure a 12 cm fan will fit in the lian mid-size...

Anyone have any idea how to deduce this without owning the case? I may decide to go without cooler for the first couple of weeks, measure, and order then.
motanacu wrote:
Nice win. Why not go with Intel?Sell the MB and buy one and go for Intel

I don't really know anyone looking for one, but I suppose if someone makes a good offer, I would consider it.

As far as the 4770 is concerned. If you can find one, post link here... I came up with nothing in more than 15 online retailers. But if you catch one with fresh shipments let me know. It is a great non-AA/AF card.

Last edited by djw746 on Wed, 10 Jun 2009 13:29:01; edited 1 time in total

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved