Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Star Trek, anyone seen this yet? 
Digerati
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Mon, 25 May 2009 05:25:01    Post Subject: Star Trek, anyone seen this yet? Reply with quote

I watched this on Saturday and I thought it was extremely well done. I knew that JJ Abrams' direction would show itself and it did so immediately. He used a style that was similar to his style in LOST in many scenes as well as his usual focus on character relationships. The actors were surprisingly brilliant, considering most of them had crappy roles before this picture and to some of them, like Zachary Qunito who played Spock, this was their first ever film role. I also never watched Star Trek before in my life and I found it very interesting that I went out and bought the TOS Blu-ray for season 1. This movie was awesome - I highly recommend it to everyone. Has anyone seen it yet? I really think it's Oscar material, but I almost know for sure it won't get any of the good ones.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved