Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Pimp Game 
Blake
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 22 May 2009 10:38:54    Post Subject: Pimp Game Reply with quote

Wow no more smoke and mirrors, now they just come out and say it:

Quote:
DigitalXpression (www.digital-xpression.com), is proud to release Pimp Game, a new 3D strategy game that lets you do the pimping and hoeing in the distant planet. Sweat talk girls, recruit thugs and take out any competition. Power and fortune awaits in Pimp Game.

Open up operations and take over territories to grow your business. Recruit more hoes to work for you and bring in the dough. If the law men have a problem with you, make them pay.

To help with your business, select from laser rifles and cannons and robot ninjas that search out local gangs. Marijuana, heroine and other drugs will help your ho’s work harder. Defend your stash with armored plating and other high-tech protections.

In Pimp Game every player action carries weight. Smuggle more weapons for your fight against the cops, search the red light district for girls, recruit more ho’s to work for you or take over territories from local gangsters.

Well any game with robot ninjas, marijuana and heroine has to be good right...? LMAO, but it gets better if you have time you can play around with the free demo:

Pimp Game Demo

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved