Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: The Tech Guy? I'm far from it.... 
germ
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Mon, 18 May 2009 10:16:21    Post Subject: The Tech Guy? I'm far from it.... Reply with quote

This is just a venting.....so sorry....

But just because I like gaming, Just because I work in the tech field, just because I've learned to re-image a computer faster then a teenager can text. Doesn't mean I have all the answers to your computer needs.

Does anyone else get the weekly ( or even daily ) calls from your friends, neighbors, family members requesting you look at their computer because they have a problem or pop ups that won't go away?!?!
Here's one:
My neighbor came over the other day saying he had a virus. He said, "My wife says it's the Condom Virus"
I laughed.
I told him Virus's are called Trojans. And just because your antivirus program called it a "trojan" doesn't necessarily mean you got the "Condom Virus" LOL
I had to laugh. I tried to hide it...but couldn't help myself. Laughing

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy helping people get back up and running. I know exactly how it feels to not have your laptop or PC at your beck and call.....but.......do you really think you will win a free I-Pod by clicking on the flashing icon to your left when you are trying to download the newest movie still in the theater from a person or website you don't know anything about?!?! Censored
Whew, sorry....I didn't mean to go off on a Waaaaahbulance session becuase I know most of you are all in the same situation.
Have a good rest of the week...and stay clear of that Condom Virus!

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved