Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: New System Build.... 
zachig
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 06 May 2009 04:45:42    Post Subject: Reply with quote

anerky99 wrote:
@zachig
From what ive read the UD4P actually came out after the UD5 and there doesnt really seem to be any differences between them. Why you think it would he better at overclocking??
And i dont have a case but i quite like the look of the Xclio Windtunnel Extreme as its a reasonable price and i can get away with only a couple of fans in it. I wasnt even going to get an exhaust fan. Just let the 2 25cm fans do all the work lol.

Oh, I see. The Xclio Windtuneel Extreme looks like a GREAT case. I must admit I've never heard about Xclio cases before...

Regarding the UD4P, I didn't know it came out after the UD5, and if so, maybe a very small time after the UD4P, as I think that Gigabyte relaed all their X58 mobo more-or-less at the same time. I just remember I read somehwere that the UD5 allows better overclocking...

Whether that's the case or not, I'm pretty sure the UD4P will do a fantastic job as well! Grin

But again, like I said before, if you plan on massive overclocking and you think on watercooling solution, you might take into consideration the X58-Extreme, which features (ann optional) waterblock for the NB. Smile
Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P Motherboard
OCZ Gold PC2-6400 DDR2 800MHz 2x2048MB @5-5-5-15-2T
Zotac GTX275 @713/1512/1260
2x250GB WD H.D in RAID 0
Mushkin 650W PSU
Viewsonic 22" VX2235WM LCD

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved