Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Mid-Tower Case Recommendations 
(TSC)Bender
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sun, 03 May 2009 22:18:12    Post Subject: Mid-Tower Case Recommendations Reply with quote

I have a little bit of money to upgrade my rig and figured i'd get a new case first. Looking for a mid-tower case in the ~$100 range with good cooling. Power supply on the bottom, side fan, and window are also preferable.

Currently have the Thermaltake Lanfire that i've put many miles on over the years. Works well, but the video card area is a dead spot for heat. Tried a few PCI slot fans that alleviate the problem somewhat, but would like a side fan blowing directly on it. Most of the newer cases put the power supply on the bottom, which props the video card up directly in front of the side fans.

Currently looking at the Antec Nine Hundred Two and the Cooler Master Storm Scout. Also like the Cooler Master Storm Sniper but can't find that one under $150.

Anyone have other recommendations? So many cases out there, probably missed some good ones.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved