Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Coffee!!!! 
killap4oc
Rated PG

PostPosted: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 10:29:08    Post Subject: Coffee!!!! Reply with quote

To start off with I posted this on another forum but thought everyone else might be interested in this one! =D

Ok, so I am sure many of us can agree on this, but what is one common thing that many of us computer nerds have in common? If you said coffee in the mornings, evenings and nights you are the winner. Sorry I don't have a prize to give away, however yesterday I was watching an interesting documentary on coffee beans on the History or Discovery channel and ran across Kopi Luwak.

"The most expensive coffee in the world does not hail from Jamaica or Hawaii, but instead from Indonesia.
Kopi Luwak the most expensive coffee in the world does exist, and those who drink the expensive coffee insist that it is made from coffee beans eaten, partly digested and then excreted by the Common palm civet, a weasel-like animal.
“Kopi” the Indonesian word for coffee along with “luwak” is local name of this animal which eats the raw red coffee beans. The civet digests the soft outer part of the coffee cherry, but does not digest the inner beans and excretes them."

Source: http://most-expensive.net/coffee-in-world

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved