Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Home Theater system 
acruxksa
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 00:35:26    Post Subject: Reply with quote

I'm kind of at a loss. I can't really understand how you go from a Bose Acoustimass to wanting a tower system. With a $1000 budget I think the best thing you could do is spend it on two good tower speakers and add the rest as your budget allows.

I've probably listed at least 10 different options that will blow the Acoustimass system out of the water for the same price or less, but at some point your budget just isn't going to give you everything you want. I do enjoy learning new things and have spent quite a bit of time researching my purchases, I suggest you use the tools I showed you earlier..........cough.............AVS Forum Audio Area and do the same. You'll appreciate the sound system you end up with much more if you spend some time researching it and listening to the speakers you actually purchase. I will be happy to give you my views on specific speakers/systems, but it's pretty tough to pull suggestions out of the blue when I know my tastes may not be the same as yours.

Last edited by acruxksa on Thu, 23 Apr 2009 00:43:35; edited 1 time in total

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved