Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: It's getting a bit cold up here!!! :D 
acruxksa
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 11:57:07    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Spire wrote:
He works for me now, moved up here a couple of weeks ago.

It's rough moving up in the middle of winter Grin That's cool though, more the merrier if you ask me.

I just found out the Mite C State Tournament will be in Soldotna March 13th.-15th. So I may have to take you up on that beer then Spire. I would have taken you up on it sooner, but my ships down in Portland until April so I have been working on the Aurora in PWS and haven't made it down past Whittier since before Thanksgiving.

Wx reports show this cold snap ending Thursday, but I have my doubts. There's a 1050mb high just west of Barrow that could move in and keep things on the chilly side for another 3 or 4 days, I wouldn't be surprised if we went another week.

I woke up this morning and we had no water, so I had to use the wifes hair dryer ( who needs a space heater Wink ) to thaw the supply valve into the house. It's in the garage and I guess it wasn't such a good idea to turn the heat down in there last night. It's all good now, but I'll probably be removing some drywall to put heat tape around the water line as it comes up through the concrete slab to prevent this sort of thing in the future.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved