Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: It's getting a bit cold up here!!! :D 
Spire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 01:07:31    Post Subject: Reply with quote

I am about 15 miles North of Kenai Alaska and every road I know of out here leads to the middle of nowhere.

You do not have to try hard to be so remote that no one can hear you scream, and still only have a half hour drive to a Walmart.

As far as trespassing, if you own any of those plots of land that far out in the middle of no where, no one is going to be within 100 miles of you EVER, who could possibly b!%@#, and who would they b!%@# to?

A little trivia for you that might help with the SHEER amount of no where there is up here:

If New York County had the same number of people per sq mile as Alaska, there would be ONE person living there. If Alaska had the same number per sq mile as New York County there would be 40,265,976,100 people. (570,380 Square Miles x 70,595 residents per square mile)

Alaska is bigger than Texas, bigger than California, bigger than Montana COMBINED. Being lost and alone is not an issue. (neither is being eaten.)

I love it here. Might want to ask Asylum what he thinks too!!! hehehehe

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved