Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Rebooting Computer 
BeerCheeze
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 14:30:18    Post Subject: Rebooting Computer Reply with quote

OK... now I'm pretty darn good at computers, and finding and fixing problems. This however problem is driving me crazy.

Misty's computer was in an almost constant blue screen mode, and because it was an old Socket-A based system I figured it was just time for a whole new system. So I bought her a new system, new case, new PSU, all internal parts.

Now her system is still blue screening... however it only seems to happen when she get's up from the computer (no seriously). So I was like.. well.. maybe mouse, keyboard or even monitor? They were the only things not brand new.

So now that she has all that brand new, it STILL reboots almost every time she leaves her computer. As a matter of fact it just did it after it did it she came back logged on, went back upstairs and I was watching it. Nothing running, nothing going on and then... Blue Screen.

She can sit there either on the computer, or working on her work laptop right next to it (not using it) for HOURS, and nothing. It's fine. But as soon as she get's up and leaves it seems to blue screen and reboot.

No, really... I'm not making this s#!7 up. At least 9 out of 10 times it will reboot when she leaves the computer. She's got AV (of course), behind a firewall, blah blah blah. All there. Plugged into a power strip, not plugged into a power strip (and my computer is on the same circuit anyways).

WTF... Anyone have any clue, suggestions, know a good priest? Bang Head

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved