Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: RedPower In Dash Radio/ DVD/ CD/ MP3 with 3.5 Inch TFT 
vindicatedbliss
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 11:30:22    Post Subject: Reply with quote

I was given this player from someone on freecycle Cardiff (yahoo group people use to 'recycle' goods they no longer want or need. In this case, someone upgraded thier car stereo and I got this one for free. No complaints from me. It however did not come with a remote control or the manual/instructions. I am a gadget afficianado and love to know excactty what every button does and means and will memorise an instuction booklet with pride. So I was a bit dissappointed in not getting one. I have tried scrolling the new for REDPOWER and have only been able to find some reviews (like this one) and a few references. The actual REDPOWER website is a lame solid page showcasing thier newest player only.

Would any owner be able to scan or fax me a copy? Is anyone willing to part with the remote control? Does anyone know if a universal remote control would work on this player?

I was a bit dissapointed by the lack of dexterity to the video screen which simpley looks a bit worn. Colours are dull, picture quality is poor, VGA at best, but beggars cant be chosers and now that I've spent for the installation, connections etc etc.... its mine and I'd like to master its use.

I've also managed to sort out the Fm radio problems - you might not have inserted the FM reciever or need to buy one to connect into the back. Motorworkd has them for a couple of quid. I also ran a cable from the back out the side to connect aux in to my IPOD so I can now play my tunes so no real need for SD or mini usb.

Great review. Thanks
VindicatedBliss

www.VindicatedBliss.com

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved