Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: No More Negative Feedback for Buyers on eBay 
Doctor Feelgood
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 16:51:18    Post Subject: No More Negative Feedback for Buyers on eBay Reply with quote

I must have missed this change, but unloading a bunch of crap on eBay recently I ran into one of my first deadbeats.

He never paid, never answered my messages... But eBay took their fee from me right away anyway. I filed complaints, filled out forms, and jumped through all the hoop eBay required for us to "try to work it out" and then to get my money back. In the end it took about 6 weeks for my money to be credited back to me and for the item to be relisted.

So, I go to give this turd negative feedback, and I can't. Apparently you could recently, since he got a few negatives since the auction ended, but when I try it says the system was changed to avoid retaliation! WTF?!?

I have tons of time wasted, have to wait to get my fees back, and I can't tell other people to watch out for this loser? Something is very wrong with that.

Just saw their official link: http://pages.ebay.com/services/forum/new.html

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved