Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: $4.00 Gas 
Blue|Fusion
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 25 May 2008 16:48:24    Post Subject: Reply with quote

I looked into what that guy does to increase mileage. In cases of regular non-hybrid cars, any money you save in gas you just throw away into engine damage. Turning off the engine only to pop the clutch and start it again repeatedly? Oil, coolant and other fluids/accessories stop flowing/working. Horrible idea.

But I've got another 2 to 3 MPG out of my car by running Auto-RX through the engine oil and transmission. Had the oil change and tranny flushed Friday, and see these improvements greatly. And the tranny flush gave me some torque back Smile.

And my favorite ideas for more fuel efficiency is either the 6-stroke engine, or the compressed air car. Can't run out of air. Can't charge $4.00/cubic foot. And one of the guys that made his own fleet of light-wight compressed air vehicles made the compressor to run off of it's own compressed air, gaining energy from friction heat, which means little to no electrical or other external power is used. Kind of win-win, no?

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved