Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: $4.00 Gas 
SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sat, 24 May 2008 12:08:03    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Yo, Yo, Dr. EvilCheeze...calm down... Grin

1. I know about the fact that USA is bigger than any single European country... Wink ...actually it's almost as big as entire Europe (in case you didnt know that Laughing ).

2. I wont comment much on politics (dont want "Big Bruin Politics War" here... Grin )....because even your government isnt superb....and they suck you dry too...either you know and admit that or not...but they are...but thats how all governments are...it's just that some do it more silently...and others not...but ALL are after our money...you can be sure about that... Bang Head Mad

3. I agree with you about public transportation and that you probably dont have so many "connections" from town to town, country to country...etc...like we do...but then again...you have cheaper fuel...you can go extra mile...for less $$$ than here...and all that with your own car (and at least i rather go with own car than to be in "the mercy" of public transport which may or may not come at all) Grin King

Finally...I never said i understand all details about this "problem"...because its surely too complex for one person to understand...I just compared yours and ours prices...and the conslusion of some sort would be...that in general....we are all in same SHI*....you maybe have cheaper fuel...but need to travel over longer distances and also drive much more gas hungry cars...and at us its the opposite...cars consume much less...but we pay extra for gas itself....there is just no justice on this world... Bang Head Rolling Eyes Mad

Peace out. Wave

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved