Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Radeon HD 4800 and GeForce GTX 200 coming in June! 
SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sun, 18 May 2008 15:38:08    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:
SpeedZone wrote:
Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:
#@#%$&!!! Sure, just YESTERDAY I bought a new ATi 3870 Bang Head

So what? Another 9900GTX or two, wont hurt your budget... Grin (we all know you won the Powerball last year...so....maybe today is the day to finally start spending and not just counting all those $$$ Laughing King )

Wave

Trust me... if I won the Powerball you wouldn't hear from me again. I'd be on a beach some place, drunk and happy. Wave

Hmmm...interesting to know that deep inside you dont care about Big Bruin members at all... Mad Crazy Grin Because if I won it...I would do the biggest party, internet world had to date...on some nice exotic tropical island....and all BB members would be VIP guests there. But than again...thats me.... Grin Laughing And before any of these "dream" activities can begin...we actually need to win something to be able to proove or disproove our theories/promises. Grin

Peace out. Wave

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved