Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Track Mania Nations 
SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sat, 03 May 2008 10:23:37    Post Subject: Reply with quote

CoolZone wrote:
I guess ALL the users that use custom cars and want to be seen by the other racers need to have a PAYED Trackmania account to succeed.This means you have to already own a Trackmania game.

Yes, that could make sense. Maybe it would be best to ask some server admin about this. Wink

borschtBomber[SS] wrote:
Ok, tried my wheel last night and it definately does not fit with the game. Its just to slow reaction to the wheel when trying to steer and TMN is more of a twitch racing game. I think a joypad would be far better. I have a Rumblepad on the way so we'll see how that goes..

I was thinking before, that such wheels wont be of too much use in this game. I have one myself too, but i just felt this game is kinda too quick and tricky to be able to use it well. Good old fingertips+keyboard still does the best trick here. Wheels are best in F1 and other similar racing games, with longer corners, where you can steer more precisely than with keys, but in such fast direction changing as in TMNF...they just arent up to the task. FYI I also have Gamepad but also dont even think of using it...similar i feel for any other control method (including Joysticks,etc)....but dont let that discourage you...that's just me...and maybe it'll work for you...i deeply wish it does. Grin Wink

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved