Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: ASUS P5NSLI & P5N32-SLI Motherboard (April-May 08) 
Crisis
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 18:12:43    Post Subject: ASUS P5NSLI & P5N32-SLI Motherboard (April-May 08) Reply with quote

Contest: http://forums.techarp.com/contests/23950-tech-arp-april-08-motherboard-giveaway-contest.html

The contest includes a draw for active members as well as those who refer people to the contest.
If you want to, you can register to their forums and put me as your referrer as this will increase my odds of winning something. That's if you want to help me out, so I'm not forcing ya Wink

Quote:
Team ARP is proud to announce our Motherboard Giveaway for 2008! This is our way of saying thanks for being part of the Tech ARP community and helping us make it to where we are right now. Take a look at the prizes!

Prizes include:
3x ASUS P5NSLI Motherboard
2x ASUS P5N32-SLI Premium WiFi-AP Edition

Quote:
Rules & Regulations
  • The contest will run from April 12 until 2400 hours MYT (GMT +8 ), May 30, 2008.
  • At the end of every day of the contest, 20 forum members who meet the requirements will be randomly selected.
  • Every forum member who posts at least once in the forums, or who refers a newly registered member to the forum, qualifies.
  • A minimum of two slots per day will be allocated to those who have referred a new forum member.
  • New forum members must identify their Referral during the registration process.
  • Every forum member can be selected multiple times.
  • Spam posts will be deleted and will not count in this contest.
  • This contest is open to everyone from around the world, including members of Team ARP. Only the contest judges Adrian Wong, Chai, Peaz and Dashken are not allowed to participate.
  • The judges' decisions are final.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved