Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Alright ma peepz, help me spend $500 +/- 
edvallie
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:15:10    Post Subject: Reply with quote

knight0334 wrote:
Not bad Cheezy.. Thanx!

I'll print those out to tax with me as I shop. I'm trying to stay away from both Staples and Walmart for PC shopping, Walmart really for any shopping..

Not many places around here though. Gonna hit Circuity City tonite and match up some of those and see how they stand. not planning on sending rebate thing anyways... in the last 15 years, not one, (1), uno, single, rebate check has ever came back from any vender or manufacturer - even if I have someone else send it in for me. ....want waste time filling them out ever again.

I wish there was a Best Buy around.. I think the closest is about 40 miles away from the town I work in, - 80-90miles away from my house.

on a side note, what the difference between the Core2 Duos and the Dual Core Pentiums in the lappies? Is that Pentium of the P7 Netburst design or on the P6 design like the older Dothan?

I did some reading up on it online. It looks like the T2310 Pentium dual-core that was in one of the laptops you posted is just the C2D's that didn't make the cut and are being sold now as a low-end processor. I think you'll be looking at a Yonah core with this chip, though I'm not positive. The spec sheet on the intel site says the T2310 is both dual core and 64bit, despite the lower clock speed. Probably a pretty good processor for what you're looking to do with it.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved