Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Alright ma peepz, help me spend $500 +/- 
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 10:42:31    Post Subject: Alright ma peepz, help me spend $500 +/- Reply with quote

As much as I hate to - I gotta buy another laptop. Been desperately trying to get the hell out of the computer "hobby", ...moving on when what I had dies. But frigging work and the on-the-road business demands a laptop.

The area that I'm in is quite limited to shopping venues and online is completely not an option.

I need a $500 (+/- $75) laptop with around abouts a 15" display. However. with both Intel and AMD being chicken sucking @sswipes and using model numbers instead of mhz or PR ratings - I'm completely clueless as to CPU's and their comparable performance. I know the difference between Core2 Duo's, Opterons, Athlon XP/64/X2/etc - just these model numbers tell me jack about how it compares to even their own siblings(specifically Intel, AMD is a lil more obvious).

...errr, I didn't mean to get on a rant.

anyways,

From the following stores that I have available in the areas I work/live - what would you get using their online ads? I can order instore and pickup when it comes in.

Stores:
Walton B@stardmart
Circuit City
Staples
Kmart
Sears (trying to avoid them, they think I'm dead and I own them $$$)

Specs:
1. Less than $600(-/+)
2. 15" display - or close either way.
3. Intel or AMD CPU doesn't matter
4. lots of ram
5. HDD size doesn't have to be big (I dont keep sh!t on laptops)
6. has to be equiped with WiFi onboard
7. onboard webcam would be nice for web-meetings, communicating with family/friends while stuck in motelroom and picking up hot MILF's on myspace.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved