Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Antec 1200 finally coming, priced reasonably 
SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 04:09:07    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Great case indeed. Great look, Great cooling, Great front panel position,etc... Wink

There is only one drawback (at least for me)...and those are external dimensions (513x213x582 - d/w/h). Sad I would say the same as Hexus said...pretty average. Rolling Eyes

While width and height dont matter that much to me - so 213 and 582 would still be somehow satisfying...but on the other side...it would be much better if it was deeper...at least some 550mm deep....or 600....the more the better...because we all know how hard can it be sometimes to install i.e. new graphics cards....new coolers...to try to nicely arrange cables...to install/remove mobo...etc...etc...etc...so the more space there is back there...the better. Grin Wink

I know that this probably wouldnt bother jedihobbit - the king of building nanocomputers King Laughing , but some of us who are still working at giga scale...we prefer to have enough space there to park a truck inside if needed. Crazy Grin

Wave

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved