Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: ASUS EAH3870 TOP Overclocked Radeon HD3870 Graphics Card 
SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 15:54:59    Post Subject: Reply with quote

No problem...thats why friends are 4... Grin

I am also not sure whether this is true for ALL 38xx cards...or only for 3870's....or maybe only applies to SOME 3870's. All I know is that those people who had problems with overclocking higher than 860Mhz...needed to flash the bios with this new "fixed" one. Wink

With which card you managed 878Mhz? 3870? King

EDIT:
I also read somewhere (maybe in one of the links i gave you above - not sure) that not ALL people with 3870's find speeds around 860 limiting factor....some managed less (like you in your 3870 review)....and some up to around 880Mhz or so...so really strange...maybe some cards already have this bios problem fixed...who knows... Confused

EDIT EDIT: Grin
On page 4 of the review...Overclocking...last paragraph..."The GPU comes overclocked from the factory by close to 10% over a typical HD3850, but I thought a little more would be nice." I believe you meant 3870 there...not 3850? Confused Laughing Its no big deal...but...well... Grin

Wave

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved