Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: What to do with my Time being temporarily laid off. 
Barracas
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 02:13:43    Post Subject: Re: What to do with my Time being temporarily laid off. Reply with quote

jedihobbit wrote:
Barracas wrote:
I'm no Thrasher2 but I thought I'd share anyhow.

We all can't be THRASHER2s, but we still have something to offer! So don't do like I used to do and not post anything because it didn't match the masters' quality. Smile

Yours is a good start that brought good results, so now what is your next project?? Grin

Not sure..
I still would like to find a few silent, yet powerful blue led 120 fans that would push the air through my case better. There is a noticeable difference between having the case closed and open. I believe due to the hard drive cages design it is restricting airflow across the mobo.
Any suggestions and where to buy? I'd hate to wait for shipping and all, only to have 3 duds arrive.

I have a kids PC in the works as well. Your idea of small form factor PC's would work great for them. I would use cheaper hardware of course.

Gigabyte 3dAurora
AMD-939- X2 4400 @2.5gig 10x250fsb
DFI LanParty UltraD
Corsair HX620 PSU
OCZ400-2048 eldcpe-k 2x1g DDR @ 454mhz 2.5-3-2-5 9/10 divuder
3x Seagate 320 SATA 1 external Seagate 320 and external maxtor 160
EVGA 7600GT KO
Ultra ChillTEC CPU cooler
WinXP PRO
Acer 22in AL2223w

Last edited by Barracas on Thu, 10 Apr 2008 11:55:31; edited 2 times in total

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved