Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Yoda’s SMN Work Log..v1.0 & v2.0 
SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 03:42:18    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations once more jedihobbit! Case looks AMAZING! Wink King

The more i look at your nice pics...the more i want to build something similar myself... Smile Maybe when I'll have more time...who knows... Grin

I just wonder whether the front 80mm led fan has enough access to fresh air? Because i believe the front bezel doesnt provide enough fresh air to reach that fan!? (I could be wrong on this one too). I noticed you also made those extra holes below...which look very cool...even more when the fans led is on. And i saw that there is some space between the handle and those holes, but i still think that fan has to struggle more than it would otherwise to get air in (first air has to make a corner around the handle...then go through holes...then turn right to reach the fan....and finally into the case....so many turns,hahaha) Or maybe not. Confused Grin

Btw...does that handle stay up when you lift it? Because if nothing else...you could have "Turbo Cooling mode" when it's up....and "Normal Cooling mode" when it's down. You could put a sticker on one side to show this....up arrow...turbo....down arrow...normal.... Grin Crazy And if it doesnt stay up...you could fabricate some stick (or 2 for each side), and support it similar to some cars hood when opened. Not to mention further that you could have them motorized to lift handle up or down with a press of a button Grin

Or just leave everything as it is....it's GREAT already! Wink

What I also wonder...is how well you made it with OCing cpu? Have you remembered the settings, because you mentioned you forgot to write the old ones down? Confused

Finally....how about 3870? Have you tried getting max temps by method i described HERE ?

Best luck and keep us up to date with the project also in the future. King Wave

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved