Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Might be going on the players run this year! 
FOX
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 17:40:53    Post Subject: Might be going on the players run this year! Reply with quote

soooo noone here probably knows what that is so heres the website

www.playersrun.com

basically its a rally where a bunch of beyond expensive cars drive from one place to another and party at all the stops lol.. The entry fee is 4500 and you need an exotic car to enter. I have neither of those lol. This has seriously been a dream to enter one of these and it might come true.

at www.eCirkit.com/playersrun

theyre giving away a spot this year and they just announced this:

Quote:
The time is fast-approaching. I have narrowed the Players' Run contest down to three finalists. They have all responded to me with their information. After a careful review, I will announce the winner. For now though, the names of the three finalists are as follows:

FOX
AVD
Loneshark

Congratulations to the three of you. One of you will be selected to join this year's Players' Run and pilot a 2006 Spyker C8 Spyder. Good luck to all three of you. I'll announce the winner within a few days.

I'm praying I get a chance to do this... its been a life dream and would be beyond cool if I made it. Wish me luck!

------
and for those wondering www.eCirkit.com is a site similar to myspace its in beta testing right now so theres a lot of changes going on with it. www.eCirkit.com/FOX is me and I'm actually being featured right now which is also cool!

http://www.facebook.com/DjFOXDnB
My site where I have my latest mixes! www.DjSourceInfo.com

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved