Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: ASUS EN7200GS/HTD/128M 
Modulok
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 10:23:32    Post Subject: Reply with quote

This was an email from the Hauppuage support.
Quote:
If the card works on another system, then there is an incompatibility issue between the boards and your Gigabyte motherboard. It most likely is a resource issue. You could ask Gigabyte for help, but that could take a while or they are no longer support updates for that motherboard.

At that point your only option is returning the boards. We could ask Gigabyte for help also, but we cannot guarantee that they will help us and if they do it would take some time to resolve the issue. We would probably have to first get that specific motherboard and test it. This whole process would take some time if approved by my superiors.

If you return the boards, I don’t recommend that another Hauppauge tuner card would fix the problem. Maybe a USB based board but not a PCI model.

I would rather get another video card than a different tuner card. Which would be a better bet with compatibility, new 8xxx geforce card or some ATI card? it needs to be passive cooled and it needs component out (red, green, blue cables). if ATI card, which series? it has been many years since I have used an ATI video card.

Which one?

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved