Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Need help to configure a NAT. 
I3ur$ucu
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 10:08:10    Post Subject: Need help to configure a NAT. Reply with quote

Hy. I have a problem. I have a LAN and my ISP doesn't allow me to share my internet connection (I don't know why....) and I want to share it with my friends.

The connection is made without a DHCP (when I signed the contract they gave me my IP, the gateway IP and the DNS IP, so I have a static IP).

Still, at this point, I am sharing my internet connection through a proxy program(is called FreeProxy and it has HTTP, SOCKS 4/4a/5, FTP and some other ones that I don't use), because I found out on the internet that it can't be detected or something like that. Anyway, they didn't found out that I am using it.

But I want to play online games from my LAN, but they don't work through a proxy. And I found out that a NAT could help me, that will make my computer to act as a gateway.

The problem is: can my ISP detect that I use a NAT ? And, if there is a way, how to setup the NAT so that could not detect it ?

I wave download the "Comtun 4.5" program and I was wondering if someone could explain how can they detect me and what could I do so that they could not detect the NAT.

They have a manual here "http://www.linkbyte.com/manual.shtml" and if someone will want to have a quick look at it and tell me what to do I will be very grateful.

Thanks.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved