Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: I'm about half way through my new bathroom casemod :D 
acruxksa
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 20:17:32    Post Subject: I'm about half way through my new bathroom casemod :D Reply with quote

My house is 26yrs old and things need some updating. We have slowly been moving from room to room and the kids bathroom is next on the list. I didn't get pics with the stuff in it because everything but the tub is going. (Tub and tile was replaced just prior to us buying the house in 2000). Here is a picture of the floor after removing the old tile, and vinyl flooring. I REALLY wish I could meet the builder who decided to glue particle board in as a sub-floor. Mad

The particle board took most of the weekend, an air hammer and belt sander to get out. Here is what I have today. Smile Fresh paint and new cement board for sub-flooring. SmileSmile

We will probably either sell or lease this house out in 2-3yrs, so we are not going to spend much on the bathroom, but when it's done I'll post the finished product. Maybe I'll have to figure out a way to put a computer in there to make it a more relevant post. Grin One of those nice outlet computers in another thread would be cool with a 7" touch screen lcd and speakers in the wall...................................

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved