Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Video Card Underclocking, Geforce 7900GT 
vileguy
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 00:30:00    Post Subject: Video Card Underclocking, Geforce 7900GT Reply with quote

Hey guys been a while since I've been active on the forums. You guys really helped me with picking parts for my new computer but now I have a problem. My computer, specifically the video card, seems to be overheating a bit; I'll be playing a game and the graphics start bugging out and if I try to play through it, my computer will likely lock up for a sec before restarting. I believe that underclocking my video card might temporarily solve the problem until I get an air conditioner. To the best of my knowledge the heat sync is fine and my computer overall runs well. I also plan on getting a PCI fan to improve circulation. Any tips on how to do this or a better way to solve my problem? My drivers should be up to date too, I just don't know how to use the BIOS or update the firmware on my comp.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved