Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Cooling AM2 recomendations anyone? 
DKZS
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 22 May 2007 07:49:22    Post Subject: Me noob,me no understand Reply with quote

so well, now ive got a vantec tornado, blowing air to the mobo and the rest of components, 2x 120mm thermaltakes taking air out, a pci thermaltake fan blowing air out from the graphics cards, a 120mm fan moving air around the case (basically just inside the case) and an 80mm blowing air inside the case= a lot of noise and no significant change of temperatures, right now, the cpu is at 32 degrees, and the mobo at 31 without doing anything.

What im doing wrong again? Is the heatsink a piece of s#!7, perhaps?

i have evan tryed to change the cpu fan for a small but fast thermaltake 70mm, double the speed of the amd stok fan, the temperature ddnt go down a bit, and the program of my motherboard to check the temperatures and the fan speeds went crazy telling me that the fan was going at 63973 rpm! to a flat 0rpm in less than half a second.

I have got coming soon a 70mm to 80mm adaptor to connect the 80mm vantec tornado to the cpu heatsink. Do you think it will do something or just noise?
- Thermaltake Armor JR case
- 2x Asus Extreme 7600GT 256MB
- 4x Corsair 2024MB TwinX XMS2 6400 DDR2/ OCZ XTC MEMORY COOLER
- 80mm & 90mm Vantec Tornado's & Delta 120mm

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved