Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: noise cancellation headphones 
jrw45
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 00:39:30    Post Subject: Reply with quote

My experience with noise cancellation headphones is some what limited. I tried cheap pairs, around 60$ and very expensive pairs around 300$. There is no need to mention brand because the only point I want to add here is that they all had the same problem. The problem was when you turned on the noise cancellation feature.. They produced their own noise... white noise... Very distracting. Of course when I played music through them the white noise was almost gone... It really wasn't gone, it was just being over ridden by the volume of the music making the white noise a little harder to hear. The problem I have with that is the brain still hears it and has to process it, along with processing the music, I repeat, very distracting ... I really wanted a pair of noise cancellation headphones for what they advertised and that was noise cancellation... well they do block a lot of the outside noise but they also create their own noise... you figure... Whats the point of blocking one noise with another... White Noise is nice but the words "noise cancellation" ??? I rest my case.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved