Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: You have to be kidding me, "So Long Little Piggies" 
Blue|Fusion
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 17:43:08    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Right, EC. IMHO, it's the minorities causing these issues on themselves. As far as racist white supremacists go, I don't know of any that are among the living. It's the people who are model examples of stereotypes that cause this problem, and that goes beyond race. I have seriously lost so much respect for my generation who seems to be undereducated, protected from anything ranging from a hot cup of McDonalds coffee to their teacher yelling at them for doing something they should get in trouble for. From what I've seen, parents are letting their kids do this. I thought I was mad at my parents for being strict with me, but I am very proud to say I earn my respect and give respect to those who deserve it...and I don't butcher my language...too much Smile

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved