Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: My Liquid Cooling System (Thermaltake) 
Kilamon
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:58:32    Post Subject: Re: My Liquid Cooling System (Thermaltake) Reply with quote

TitoGanGs wrote:
Hey Dudes......i bought a new thermaltake Liquid cooling which is called the symphony it's Cool & Great but there is one problem when a leave it for about 8-10 hours While my computer is Shuted down And when i wake up the next day & open my computer I Hear a loud (Very high) sound then i close my computer and open it again & the sound is gone So whats the problem Please NOTE: my computer is in a position higher than my liquid cooling system ...............Please Inform me as soon as possible..................HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED

Ok, hold on there hoss. First, there's something I'd like to introduce you to. It's called a period. Let's see how he works!

TitoGanGs wrote:
Hey Dudes!

I bought a new thermaltake Liquid cooling system, the symphony. It's awesome. However, I'm having a little problem. When I turn the system on, after it being off overnight, I'll hear a loud (very high) sound. If I open the case and then close it again, it seems to go away. Does anyone know what this could be?

NOTE: My computer is in a position higher than my liquid cooling system. You assistance here is really appreciated. I've no idea what this could be.

Ok, now that I can understand what you've tried to communicate, I have a couple of questions. I'll itemize these to make it easier to respond. Wink

1) Since you're removing the case and then reseating it, are you removing any parts that are attached to the water system at the same time?

2) Did you check all of your cables and hoses to make sure nothing is rubbing against the case?

3) What sort of noise is this? You said it's high-pitched, right, or am I reading in to that? Is this noise perhaps more like a fan whirring noise or more akin to a cicada's mating call?

I'm looking forward to seeing your answers as maybe they'll provide the insight necessary to make an off-site suggestion.

PS. I noticed you didn't post your system specs. Can you do that? It can really help to diagnose any issues you may be having.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved